Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Portland, OR

Does anyone use a humidifier at night to (hopefully) cut down on or prevent wheezing?

August 31, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also use a diffuser with essential oils. doterra- I use lavender and a oil blend called Breath. my pulmonologist cautioned me about not inhaling the oils. so I don't put directly in front of face/nose/mouth.

September 1, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a diffuser with essential oils.I use eucalyptus oil,and lavender oil at night.You can research them on internet. Have several products to choose from.But you really want the high grade oils.Different oils for all kinds of things.

August 31, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a C PAP mask with an attached humidifier. It really has improved my breathing at night. Before using that I was told my wheezing sounded like I was on my last breath.

September 5, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@ Wendanicolas hugs I sound the same dread bed time

September 6, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cottonwood Heights, UT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In