Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I've noticed I my breathing gets worse in Winter, not sure if it's our Irish weather or maybe I néed to change my heating system. Appreciate any advice, new to this site.

January 20, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a humidifier every night and it really helps me a lot , I can definitely feel the difference.

January 25, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

A humidifier would help a lot.

January 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have gas heating but have glass of water sitting on top of radiator to maintain some moisture.

January 22, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

my lung dr recommended electric heat only......

January 21, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use K-1 and it's fine.I have space heaters and it seams to be the cleanest.maby the electric co.can help.

January 20, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Memphis, TN