Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Macclesfield, UK
September 20, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm not cured, but I can do more than before. I no longer have extreme shortness of breath upon waking, less sensitive to pollution and exhaust fumes. I live 1 mile from BP's Whiting, In refinery. When I was told I had voicebox cancer that spread to my lungs and kidney, I began taking the oil. one month later a pet scan showed a 2.2 cm. mass in my kidney was now 2.0 cm. I had a throat biopsy 2 months after starting the oil, The results were benign. I didn't go back to that clinic. I now have a new open minded doctor who is going to schedule a ct scan to see what changes if any have occured in 6 months. I"m feeling positive. just wish i could quit smoking. Feel free to ask questions. I would suggest ordering a small amount first to see how it works for you. I use CannazAll brand, CW Botanicals is the origional Charletts Web from Colorado.

September 21, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

How long have you been using Hemp oil? I just started and I can't see any different with my breathing.

September 9, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member hemp life today is the web site I order from. plenty of information to access to learn about CBD Oil. Hope this helps..

September 29, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I know nothing about using the oil. How do you use it? Does the doctor prescribe it?

September 29, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If it was so wonderful why are you still not on it ?

September 24, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boksburg, ZA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Victoria, BC