I have a friend whos father is elderly and wants to try cannibus oil for the treatment of COPD. I have researched this option and there have been reports of this helping some people.
I tried it and was out of it. the next morning i felt like i had a hangover.
Maybe i took to much. I haven't tried it since, I think it just makes you tired till you get used to it.
There is no concrete medical proof that cannabis oil is a good treatment for COPD. Doctors and researchers agree that it MAY help ease pains of symptoms brought on by COPD.
I haven't done any research on it for COPD but I know smoking it can't help your lungs! It contains things that are in cigarettes. Actually, I tried to use it to quit smoking & that is when I discovered that.
I am not sure how old the gentleman is that wants to trytry the oil, but I do know there is no cure for COPD. I know that you can slow down the progress of this disease. I will keep a journal and see the results for my self. I may even ask for a prescription for Marinol.
I have heard that it does help and that it is a "cure". Just wish it was legal here in Florida so that I could try it. I know for a fact that it helps glaucoma as a classmate got one of the first prescription for prerolled marijuana many long years ago from the federal government for glaucoma. His last name was Randall or Randell. I think you can google the story. It was in the Sarasota Herald tribune a few months ago. I was his younger sisters classmate. This was in the late sixties.