Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kelowna, BC
March 30, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry meant CDP oil.

March 31, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If you mean CPD oil, it's an anti-inflammatory and found in cannabis. It is safe, non psychoactive (you don't get stoned) and yes it works very well.

March 31, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry folks, I meant CBD oil. Trying it now, will keep you up to date.

April 6, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry crystal I don't knowwhat CBP is not much help sorry

April 6, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Please let me know I'm just so confused which I should try

April 4, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kelowna, BC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bessemer, AL