Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, UK

Just finished steroids an antibiotics an still have ache in left lung should I go back to go or wait a while see if it goes

December 10, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If you still do not feel 100% I suggest you go for a recheck at your doctor's

December 14, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Margaret yes I would go back to GP even to put your mind at rest, good luck babe x

December 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hi janet why dont you get a second app. cheers wayne

December 13, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

David has a good answer about the nurse line....we have one here and she/he can tell you whether you need to see the doctor or can wait a few days

December 11, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Do you have an ask the nurse line?If so that is who I would direct my question too.

December 11, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Buffalo, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭