Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have used Pro Air or Ventolin for quite some time as back up inhalers when I over do.

December 30, 2015 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have never heard of that inhaler. I would strongly suggest going on line, go to the MAYO HEALTH CENTER would be a start. Go to inhalers, give brand name, and they will give you all the information there is on that product, along with the pro's and con's related to it. They will give you information that no doctor will give, or then they even know themselves. I have faith in inhalers for most emergencies, but only then ! Hope this will help you get the very much needed information you need for your own health. While on the MAYO site, look up thier information on proper use of oral inhalers too. Oral inhalers are like advair, spiriva, cymacort etc., just to name a few, i was shocked to say the least, what they had to say regarding them. For me, it was an answer to my prayers. Good luck, God Bless, breath well, keep your faith, and never forget to practice good healthy breathing, and nothing helps more for you, and those around you, than a big beautiful SMILE. Prays sent your way.

December 30, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Pro air is my rescue inhaler. Normally use albuterol in a nebulizer.

December 31, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My Dr said it is an acute back up drug.use 4 times a day.

July 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I now have a prescription for Respiclick and using it as directed by my doctor. It works good.

January 22, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am 2 puffs every 6 hours as needed

December 31, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH