Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jacksonville, AR
January 27, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know the feeling I read the same thing lots of times
Wish our format could be like fb
Slow and steady we go

January 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

OMG after past week I don't think I will ever answer another question Mail box is full!! LOL

January 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

all i no is i have to push myself to grt up go bathroom(next room) im wicked out breath?i have to go bad in morn,i left my 02 on bed,but now i bring it with me,its half better.im a mouth breather,i told dr.he said it ok if i have in mouth.i sit and i not need 02 he said.i cant tell when anything comes on?i dread needing to go dr now.its like im carring too much weight with myself and i have to carry 10 more pounds of an 02 tank.i sit and move my hands an im out breath sum.dr say im useing energy.its all energy,even when i walk slow.

February 5, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I agree but still don't understand how to select.

January 28, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That's what i found Ron so now I dont answer or get involved unless I have oersonal knowledge regarding the question

January 28, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ont Canada

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Navarre, FL