Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 3, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have gained 30 pounds
One of the side effects from the meds I take
Steroids are bad for weight gain and all my meds have some in them
Slow and steady we go

February 7, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Weight gain with prednisone.

February 3, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hang in there!!!! The weight gain is a nightmare but my doc said its not Spiriva so maybe I'm just getting older-lol!!! Hate it but keep trying!!!!! Just even walk if you can!!
Know we are all here to support each other!!!!

February 29, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I gained weight from stopping smoking a year ago.....20 pounds......I do take Spiriva..when I was on steroids I lost weight because I cant eat........doctors tell me to walk daily ......have lost 10....just one more thing.your answers are something to think about though

February 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i lost weight , i don't know if it was all the hosiptal or i didn't feel like eaten i've lost over 30 bls . now i'm to gain it back

February 8, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
scotland uk

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Satellite Beach, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Placentia, CA