Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 18, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Get LOTS of info from Dr Noah Greenspan NY.... has webinars and also on UTUBE. You can email him also. He is VERY passionate about disease. I live in CA and I think he knows more than my Drs. Is in touch With Ted and Caeol Koppel and their foundation to help with Pulmonary Rehabs.. Please every one go.. Even if you feel like crap ..do some everyday you will be surprised

April 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Cool..I have used it...The fact it is ILLEGAL is the issue....That is why you do not Buy online....PLUS i was only on it for 3 months and the Possible Ramifications, of a 12 Hour stay in your System,which makes the chance of getting caught, while under going a Standard Roadside Stop for Alcohol and Drugs, is too Costly and Risky....

Besides..with Opiate Pain Meds and Morphine both falling under the ''Depressants'' Drug List .....Combining the two at the same time is not suggested.....

My Opinion...It works for INFLAMMATON......Same as CBD and Medical MJ......It ''May'' appear a Miracle for those in ''Early COPD'' but very much doubt it will be a miracle ''Remission'' for COPD...at this Stage.....But then....Polio, Smallpox, TB were once Classified Uncurable...

April 19, 2016 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just got my medical license in Ca and will be using organic as directive from my acupuncturist. My friend lives in Denver and has Emphysema..Said it is great Done some research..possible to help regrow lung tissue some have said. Do not get any with thc or very slight you don't want the HIGH!

April 18, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Thanx, have just watched one of his webinars. Some of his techniques I have discovered bt trial and error (eg closed circuit). Will now find some of his others.
Geoff...

April 20, 2016 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't think its illegal in some states of Australia,but if it works I'm willing to give it a try,i want to play with my grandkids but I'm too tired,and maybe this could help

April 20, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Victoria, BC