Is anyone aware of the "aerobika device" I came across an advertisement in a magazine. I'm always looking for a solution
Answer Summary
Members responded to a question about the Aerobika device with helpful personal experiences and practical tips, with many sharing that it... Read more
o t have one it works great I find it relaxes me when I have my panic attacks. .Got it a shoppers Drug mart incanada you can but on lineHugsyGo
I have one too, love it and I got mine the same way.
I have an Aerobika which I got for free from the people who supply my oxygen and tubing. Contains no meds it helps with your breathing. You take a deep breath and hold as long as u can than breath out slowly. You do this about 10 times and than cough. It really helps to get the phlegm up. Its just like the breathing exercise u do.
https://www.amazon.ca/AEROBIKA-Oscillating-Expi...
http://www.amazon.com/Acapella-ACAPELLA-DEVICE-...
U can also use it with ur nebulizer it hooks right on. I use mine after I do a neb treatment. It really helps loosen phlegm. I love mine.