Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brighton, ON

Is anyone aware of the "aerobika device" I came across an advertisement in a magazine. I'm always looking for a solution

May 12, 2016
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members responded to a question about the Aerobika device with helpful personal experiences and practical tips, with many sharing that it... Read more

Members responded to a question about the Aerobika device with helpful personal experiences and practical tips, with many sharing that it works well for loosening and clearing mucus from the lungs without any medication. Several members also mentioned similar devices like the Acapella, noting that both can be obtained through a doctor's prescription, hospital stay, or oxygen supply provider, and that some insurance plans may cover the cost. A recurring theme was that these devices are safe, relaxing breathing tools that can even be used alongside a nebulizer for better results.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

o t have one it works great I find it relaxes me when I have my panic attacks. .Got it a shoppers Drug mart incanada you can but on lineHugsyGo

May 14, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have one too, love it and I got mine the same way.

May 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have an Aerobika which I got for free from the people who supply my oxygen and tubing. Contains no meds it helps with your breathing. You take a deep breath and hold as long as u can than breath out slowly. You do this about 10 times and than cough. It really helps to get the phlegm up. Its just like the breathing exercise u do.

May 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

U can also use it with ur nebulizer it hooks right on. I use mine after I do a neb treatment. It really helps loosen phlegm. I love mine.

June 17

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fenton, MI