Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ft St. John Bc
August 15, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many people do; it's one of the things that happens when your O2 sats are low for a very long time. People develop pulmonary hypertension and right heart failure.

August 15, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Woh good to know

August 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

😚

August 26, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Does anyone know what pain medication you can take with warfarin other than plain tylenol

August 26, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't think I have pulmonary hypertion but I have everything else that was mentioned

August 26, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH