Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Johnstown, NY
August 19, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use albuterol and Proventil in my nebulizer, I like it, at first it made me shaky but I got use to it and seems to help to break up all that junk

August 22, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Doctor just stopped me taking Albuterol/Saline mixture in my nebulizer and ordered Perforomist and Budesonide for nebulizer. Also took me off the Advair but left me on the Encruse. I know everyone has different results as our bodies react differently, but was wondering if anyone was doing this treatment and what results you are experiencing.

June 23, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

thats what i use also

August 23, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

well i was wondering how well they work. they are considered durable medical equipment meds due to the fact they are used with a nebuliser. that is covered by medicare part B. with part B there is no coverage gap most commonly known as the donut hole like there is with medicare part D

August 21, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Perforformist, Budesonide,and Albuterol in my nebulizer.

August 20, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lincoln, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winnipeg, MB