My c-pap mask has started to make my neck when I lay down and I wake up with a headache anyone else have this problem
I now have a ridge at the back of my head from my c-pap and my hair sticks up, but at lease I now sleep and I don't keep my husband awake, but if my straps are to tight then they mark my face and I have a headache,
I get a headache if my straps arnt right
Hi adjust your straps.
Also make sure you get the right precision on your head
CPAP have a new machine out and mask. It heats the water, tells you how many hrs. Of sleep you got each night. The new mask has 2 little nostril buds that fit in your nose. You don't even know they are there. You honestly don't feel the mask on your face. It's a real treat to wear it now. (Barb)
Good Luck!
My wife bought me a pillow especially made of use with Bi Pap users in mind that is formed to cradle your head and has a spot where your mask can lay.... my supplier of my mask and hoses also gave me a pillow that is filled with something that just cradles my head but lately i have not used a pillow...i am thinking about getting a recliner to sleep in......but i hope my suggestions are help to you...