Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Margaret River, AU

I've been prescribed Anoro Ellipta but haven't used it yet. I've read about it online and the info about many side-effects is quite prominent. I'd be grateful for feedback from those of you who use it. Many thanks.

October 3, 2016 (edited)
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used Anoro once a day for 1 and 1/2 years and find it to be good, I use Quvar twice a day , with air flow as a resque and so far so good , be good about rinsing mouth out

October 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been using Anoro for three years and really see a big difference. Before that I used spiriva. I am off the oxygen a lot more now. When I miss a dose I can really tell

October 7, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used Anoro since March, I have had good results with this medication. No problems so far, just remember to rinse your mouth out.

October 8, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Anoro for 6 mths. I've noticed NO side effects. It's one of the leading meds.

October 4, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Every medication has side effects; that's fact. It's also fact that that drug manufacturers have to put everything that happened to any of the people who participated in any of their clinical trials. That means that thy list everything, and no one, including them, has any idea whether he med caused the issue or not. My general rule o thumb is that unless something like 5% of the participants experienced the side effect, I don't worry about it. Taking any med is a trade-off. You trade the negatives for the positive effect. Many of those listed side effects won't happen to anyone, including you. And until YOU take the Anoro, you'll never know whether YOU will experience any of them. Give it a try. If you don't like what happens, stop.

October 4, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Laurel, MD

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA