Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Windsor, ON

Is anyone prone to bronchitis. I just recently had bronchitis and was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. Anyone suffer from it too?

February 1, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

All my life. Need a box of tissues nearby at all times. Have had several cases of bronchopneumonia . This is usually followed with an upset stomach from draining down my throat. The lung. Doctor said one of the symptoms of copd is chronic. Broncitious. Not fun and at times embarrassing.

February 1, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I always have bronchitis,and sinus problems ,only have one nostril to breath...off and on weezing ..I think she meant drink vinegar .... I do the hot water, honey and lemon drink ..I don't think anything is really working especially that nasal spray ....when I start to wheeze I take my emergency spray .My chest is never clear of mucous..

February 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

organic cider vinegar in warm water will clear your sinuses trust me I have it the bronchitis and chronic sinus

February 3, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use my Nettie's pot it works the best since I quit smoking don't really have sinus problems any more

February 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It helps to get in a shower as hot/warm as you can stand it and inhale the steam; it breaks up the congestion. Dr. told me to do this many years ago - it works.

February 18, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Philadelphia Area, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rome, NY