Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Corunna ont

Notifications will tell me someone posted a comment on my story but when I go to my story all I see is my story and no way to access if there are any comments.

March 13, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I sorry wish I read it but new on here just for a little while. we are zll here to listen snd help each other.God bless

March 15, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member I am going to try that now. Thx for answering.

March 21, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ontario, CA