Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Watsonville, CA

My hair is thinning at a rapid rate. It started when I was taking prednisone, but I've been off of it for a couple of months. I would appreciate advice .

March 31, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Blood pressure meds caused my hair to thin. I've never noticed prednisone causing it

April 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i had same problem-dont think its prednisone as ive been on it quite a bit over the years-all of a sudden it stopped and now my hair curly-everyone asks if i got a permanant-also ask the pharmacy if its caused by any new meds you may be taking-hNGIN THERE MINE STOPPED HOPEFULLY YOURS TOO

March 31, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have started using a boggin bc my head gets cold since my hair had thinned.

April 10, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I noticed more hair in my brush for about a month now. I take predisone daily but have for several months and lately my hair is falling out. Have no clue why but being a man if it did fall out I really wouldn't have a ptoblem. But women, I understand, when my wife was taking chemo it started falling out so I just shaved it for her. I was going to shave mine, but she said I had a funny looking head.lol. So I don't have a clue what's causing it.

April 7, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My hair is thinning in the front and I take Prednisone rarely. Awful, but...
Hugs

April 1, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chillicothe, OH