Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pietermaritzburg, ZA

I woke up this morning with mild chest maybe indigestion, but I find that I have like flutters in my chest continuously. I put my oxygen on and it is in the region of 96 and heart rate of 65 sometimes much higher. Does anyone have some advice. Thank you.

May 21, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am making an appointment tomorrow with my pulmo. Normally they fit me in strait away it pays to have family of family working for your pulmo. But I have direct contact with him as well but only like to use it fo emergencies.

May 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

See your doc ASAP.

May 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Kelsey get to doctor now.

May 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have this and Dr. gave me pills for it and it took acre of it.

May 29, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Check with your doctor.

May 21, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Honolulu, HI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Marshville, NC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hebron, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In