Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 2, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I have the Inogen units. One is pulse that I take everywhere. I love it. On 2 liters I’m getting about 6 hours or more on the larger battery plus I have a smaller battery which’s last over four hours. Nothing stops me from traveling or having fun on 4 wheelers. I also have the home unit from them also. I go direct to them for everything oxygen. I Love my Inogen products.

June 5, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I too use a portable OC. Really much easier than the small tanks. Has 2 batteries and both AD and DC chargers.

June 3, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Purchased my own imogene 4 and purchased second one as co refused to service as I purchased used

May 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member just call your oxygen company. I did and I got one. I do have to pay a sm fee. I think it’s 17 a month. I couldn’t afford to buy one. The ones they advertised are very expensive. They are lighter than mine. Mine weighs about 4lbs. I have a handle, a shoulder strap and I can make it into a backpack. Hope this helps Breathe Happy

May 31, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have. I went to San Luis Obispo,Ca. at Christmas. I went by train. It was about 8hrs. I took my portable oxygen with me. There are plugs on the train, so I didn’t have to worry about running out of battery. I was apprehensive about going, but once I got on the train I was ok. It was my first trip since being on Oxygen. I did ok. You just have to find the courage to do it. Breathe Happy

May 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St Joseph, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO