Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winston Salem, NC
June 10, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Symbicort...do not know how publicity got in there

June 12, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use publicity and spariva

June 12, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also take Symbicort and Incruse Ellipta They are working really well for me im happy to say Stay well and breathe easy xx

June 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

YES ... I do and they seem to work fine...

August 19, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use symbicort

June 12, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sun City Center, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lancaster, CA