Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 3, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Dill pickle juice works for me. Sounds strange? I thought so and because i am not a fan of pickles, I was reluctant to try it. Then one day, I was watching Deadliest Catch and one of the deck hands started have severe cramps all over his body. They took him inside and gave him a half glass of dill pickle juice and lo and behold, he was cramp free after a minute or two. So, I'm thinking there must be something to this. One night my cramps were terrible and I was desperate and drank some. Guess what? Cramps, GONE. It is now my "go to" remedy. Breathe easy and God bless.

August 8, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take a teaspoon of mustard and almost immediately cramp is gone.

August 9, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, I get the cramping as well, in all of the above except my hands. Mostly in my toes, and lungs. Very painful. Stretching my body will bring on cramps in my ribs or lungs right away. It then hurts to exhale. It's usually worse when I'm taking Prednisone, though I get it at other times also. I thought it might be a lack of Magnesium, but I tried Magnesium supplements but that didn't help. It only suppressed my breathing because it's a relaxant.

August 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have you tried a teaspoon of yellow mustard? Works great for me.

August 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I wear a light weight knee high compression hose 15 to 20 It really helps my legs and feet from cramping

August 10, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bowling Green, KY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In