Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Perry, OK

is there a replacement fior daliresp? Mine is $100 copay

September 19, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There's no replacement or generic for Dairesp. An alternative treatment that doe the same sort of thing is take azithromycin three times a week.

September 20, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I ask my doctor about taking the zip remicin and he said no because he didn't want me to have a buildup of antibiotics so I don't know but thank you very much for that site which I am going to also go on but I do have a question is anyone else on any kind of pain medication for the pain in your back mainly the upper back where your lungs are situated and if so do you feel free enough to tell me what it is because I'm on the Tramadol 50 and it doesn't work at all any information would be greatly appreciated thank you very much and breathe easy and have a great day

September 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I do .i usemontelekast singular I take it before bed. It seems to help my lungs. Plus all my other inhaler I have asthma and COPD Plus CHF I'm 81 to help my breathing ,I using a Harmonica. It's go exercise. Have a good night

September 19, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Don’t know ,you could goggle it.

August 12, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It is $100 a month and there is no generic but I read there is something else you could try but for the life of me I can’t think of it!

August 10, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clarkston, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clarkston, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brick, NJ