Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Brick, NJ

Is anyone taking daliresp, is it helping.

April 20, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Daliresp has worked very well for people who stick with it. It reduces the inflammation in the lungs and therefore the mucous. Those two reductions re in fewer exacerbations, as Sharona says. Many people are very satisfied. Some folks do have some of the digestive side-effects but you can now get it in 250 mg doses, which are recommended for the first month and then go to the 500 mg dose. This method of beginning the drug was tested in Great Britain and was very successful.

April 20, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on it for a couple years. Its used on people with severe copd. It decreases the number of flare ups you have. Its not to be used for sob. It has helped me.. i went almost 2 years before having a severe flare up.

April 20, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Daliresp daily in the morning. It has made a significant improvement to how many episodes of sob that I suffer.

April 20, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take daliresp, it seems to help a little for me, when I have accidentally skipped it for a couple if days eems like I can tell a difference, of course there are so many variables

April 23, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm like Cyndee, I've taken it for probably 4 to 5 years and Spriva, Symbicort. All work great.

April 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Clarkston, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Clarkston, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Perry, OK