Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southport, NC

sleep? If so, how many mg? I haven’t slept well in a long time and it’s definitely taking a toll on me. Just had another 3 day hospital stay and feel a lot of my problem stems from the lack of a good night sleep. I wake up at least 3-4 times a night.

December 7, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take 5 mg. every night and it works. Also listen to a relaxing CD after takin it. My MD says you can take a max of 10 mg. It may take a few days b4 you rally notice it. Start with the 5 mg.

December 16, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Melatonin is not a prescription. I order mine from Amazon. It is a hormone that your body produces less of as you get older.

January 16, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I be did did not hit post. I have think my phone is sleepy. Have a blessed night!

December 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just got a mercedes. Dr calls it the mercedes of CPAPS. It pumps in oxygen and keeps a record of everything going on while I sleep.. Difficult to get used to but I do feel less tired in the am

December 8, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I would check with your Doc. You most likely stop breathing at night. I know have a CPAP machine and I sleep like a baby

December 8, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Placentia, CA