Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Monmouth, NJ

I am constantly having to blow my nose because it's always running. I've heard of others who get a dry nose from the constant oxygen. I've been told I'm better off because the dry nose has you using nose sprays constantly which leads to other problems. Does anyone else have nose problems?

December 8, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member - I watched and there is a pattern to the runny nose, for me anyway. It seems when I do anything that exerts me like emptying the dishwasher for etc, my nose runs immediately afterward. As soon as I sit down I have to give several good blows to clear it out and it is a lot of mucus. So far, that's the pattern I've seen. There's just no winning.

December 13, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

sleeping with oxy gives me a bloody nose in the morning..not an out and out but the blood is there when i blow my nose...the leaves really do a number on people with allergies.

December 12, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My runs constantly, it's the 02.

December 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a lot of allergies and they make my nose run. You might want to check this our.

December 10, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have dry nose except when I am eating, then it's a constant runny nose. So embarrassing!

December 9, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alton, IL