Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Castle, PA
December 17, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Nasal congestion not so much. Nosebleeds are often the result of O2 usage and the dry heat in winter. Talk with your provider about making sure you have a humidifier on your concentrator and consider getting a humidifier for your home. If that's not possible, keep water out in pans so it will humidify the air.

December 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use sinus spray Nasocort dr ordered it my nose plugs up no nose bleeds I use water with my oxygen that helps

December 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have sinus congestion which was caused from smoking. My respirologist has me on nasal spray and I use a sinus rinse daily

December 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I rarely get my nasal passages blocked as a result of the many sinus operations I have had to correct a crushed sinus cavities condition. Blowing the nose with force weakens and rupture sinus blood vesselsas a result nose bleeds. Consulting your Doctor should help fond out why you have these issues. @A MyCOPDTeam Member

December 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes I have my sinus ha been bother me

December 31, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Benton City, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cottonwood Heights, UT