Hi Sandy. Hope you find some relief soon. Thanks for the Team add! 🤗
https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown....
Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member.
Unless it's a bad infection, the NOSE gets congested because it needs Moisture. Lots of IT!
It seems you have tried all the normal stuff, can't remember if you considered the Netti Pot Nasal purger yet - or not. 🤔
You should press your PC for a visit to an ENT doc. You might have something really BAD brewing in there. Start NOW. They are harder to get into a VISIT with than the Pulmonologists!! A good Urgent Care doctor would know this drill also.😉
be Well
Forgot to add , it’s 100 percent natural diffused Sea Water,isotonic solution,and importantly Free from steroids, drugs, preservatives hope this helps😉
@WildPanter3
Wow 😮. I thought we had a lot of snow ❄️ in Michigan ! 5 or 6 feet is a crazy amount of snow ! I'm sure you really ❤️ it when the spring comes ! 🤣
I use simply saline nasal mist by arm and hammer. Works great for me