stage 3 COPD and I need to quit smoking, but REALLY having a hard time
I used Chantix and an e-cig with Menthol no Nicotine and Nicorette Mini Lozengers. I smoked for 39 yrs. It was hard to quit but I did it.
I smoked for 38 years and tried to quit. Then I tried Chantix and I quit. Before the Chantix I lost count of how many times I tried and failed. A good support system is helpful as well. Good luck and God bless
You can call 1-800-quit-now. They wil go thru ur history of smoking..how long..how many packs a day..etc etc...They will also send u the patches...and they call and text to help counsel u etc....depending on how long u have smoked is how they determine which strength patch to start u with...
It took me many failed attempts to quit. The patches helped immensely (while I was on them)! I "think" I have finally conquered it---not an easy trip. Don't give up, don't be too hard on yourself. Keep trying!!!
My husband was successful using the gum and a drug called Wellbutrim. He tried everything before he quit. Don't give up!