Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Shelton, WA

Doctor is going to get me on it. I am hoping I will feel better. I think I am going to like it.

Let me know what you think!

January 16, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The only side effect I get from prednisone is I can't sleep and seem to retain some fluid. They only give it to me when I'm sick and it is a miracle drug to make me feel better fast!

January 20, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm sorry but hospice is only there for the end times They do not give you meds to make you better only to have you comfortable at the end. I was on it a while, but was not ready to give up, so they dropped me

January 17, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH