Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ontario, CA
January 29, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried a few inhalers for my raspy, froggy & phelmy throat but nothing seemed to work UNTIL I TRIED @BEVESPI AEROSPHERE INHALER. This @Bevespi has been a savior for me and I have my old, good, voice back and feel my old self again. I've been using my COPD doctor's samples but I do have a prescription just in case I need to get my own. My insurance costs $40. but I suppose it's different with each insurance Co. God Bless!

January 31, 2018 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Lol

January 31, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

me too l think it's gross

January 31, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Im like you Margaret I dont have anything to cough up. My doctor said that was good. I have always hated to spit.

January 31, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

my dr always ask me if l spit anything up,to be honest l don't .l don't know why.,l cough very little .maybe l need a different med.

January 31, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Prior Lake, MN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV