Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I want to start using CBD oil for my emphysema.... I live in California so it's ok now.. But I'm afraid that I'am not going to gt the right dosage or be lied to. Too many scams out there ....Has anyone used it with any success? PLEASE let me know...........thanks

February 3, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Is hemp oil the same?

February 22, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I believe @A MyCOPDTeam Member has used CBD oil, @A MyCOPDTeam Member and @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Regarding what it is, it's the distilled and non-psychotropic version of marijuana made from hemp. (I'll be giving a talk on this later this month at my local Better Breathers Club). Since there's no banned substances in that version, it's available legally in all 50 states, and you can order it online if you can't find it locally.

For me, I use CBD salve (hand cream) on my feet and my hands to treat arthritis (hands) and diabetic neuropathy (feet). I prefer the cinnamon smelling salve I got in Las Vegas, but until I go back there I'm buying a solution locally (which is almost triple the price for half the amount. Sheesh).

I keep thinking about making my own, since cannabis is now legal for recreational purposes in CA, but that's just on my "someday" list, after I finish painting and organizing the tin can where I live.

February 4, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

am wondering the same thing.

February 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

how do I Learn about CBD oil Also I want to attend the Better Breathers Meeting if possible
Thank you

February 7, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Can't u find a Dr that works with medica marijuana or go to a place that sells it. I would
See If they can help I would start with a small amount and wait 5 or 6 hours between dose
s

March 6, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
st helen,s merseyside

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntington Beach, CA