Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Saint John, NB

How often should prednisone be taken my Dr. has given 3 refills but not sure when I should start using it again I am wheezing again and short of breath lately more so than usual

March 20, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You need an action plan that will help you make decisions. Call your doc and see what she says. The next time you go in take an action plan with you and make sure you talk it through with your doc before you leave. Then you'll know better what to do.

March 20, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

sounds like something I should of done Thank you I will certainly do that on my next vist

March 30, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edisto Island, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edgewater, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bolton Lndg