Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bolton Lndg
June 13, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

just wondering if those who are on maintenance doses feel that it is helping keeping away excerbations and hospital visits? thank you for everyones help!

June 14, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on 10MG for about 6 months.

June 14, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

is it helping with breathing

June 14, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think so I take Spiriva, flowvent and atravent. I look at my phlegm to make sure it is not yellow and if it is my doctor starts me a strong antibiotic. And so far so good. Take care. Chuck

June 14, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think so i have been on it 10mg once day for about a year

June 13, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Moss Point, MS