Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Moss Point, MS
June 17, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You don't have to wait at all. Take them all together if you like. I usually take pred in the morning so I can have a chance of sleeping at night.

June 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes it does sometimes if I talk a lot I and when I sing at church I just do my breathing exercises and sing thank the Lord amen

June 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

How much Pred are you on and how long will be at that level??'

June 17, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bolton Lndg