Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, IN
April 2, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have the same problem. After being tested for diabetes and RX meds I found a lotion at Wal-Mart called DiabetAid really helps a lot!!!!! Give it a try

April 3, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes....low oxygen and poor circulation. I also notice that my breathing is worse when my feet swell. I usually take a fluid pill until my feet unswell.

April 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I have pain and bad swelling all the x I found aveno daily moisturizing cream helps massage up towards the heart . I sldo take fluid pills and have diabetes type two and now they say some nuropatry

April 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks to all

April 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That's what my Dr gave me gabapentin it didn't work and it does bad things to your body.

April 5, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Leesburg, AL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bellingham, MA