Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

hi got new inhaler today called relvar ellipta to replace seritide just wandering if ellipta better inhaler any body use it thanks christine

August 10, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried anora elipta,and tried Brio, and both made me so anxious and actually down right mean. Dr took me off them. I have better luck with just my Spiriva, and my inhalers.(Xopenex is the best) unless I have a flare up, then I have to use prednisone, wish they could find a daily maintenance besides prednisone for me.

August 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi i've gone back on to seretide, we were given 2 others to try , i found them useless, but was told they did the same job, if your not happy with the inhaler contact your doctor and tell him you want Seretide again, it was changed as its a cheaper version, that's what the chemist told me

August 12, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried elipta and bree and we chose to go back to symbicort and spiriva. They seem to work best for me.

Check with your doc.

Breathe easy.

Prayers

August 17, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Relvar Ellipta is the European version of Breo Ellipta; same med, different name. It's an ICS/LABA combination, in the same class as Advair and Symbicort. Bothe Breo and Relvar are manufactured by Glaxo Smith Kline.

August 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That gave me awful oral thrush even when rising properly after! I then went onto Clenil steroid inhaler and Spiolto Respimat inhaler. Still not sure about them! I preferred my Flutiform and Spiriva Respimat. They worked for me u till I had a bad flare up and now they keep changing them.

Hope you have better luck!

March 21, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dorchester, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colbert, GA