Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Solana Beach, CA
August 29, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take NAC, and Coq10. All supplements I take were ok with my Dr. NAC i take 600 mg in the morning, and 600 in the evening, for me it works, there is plenty of science behind it.

September 4, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for answering. Look up NAC and CoQ10 (separtely). I started taking it.

September 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for responding. I am trying them both right now!

September 4, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I read about it and there is a guy on here kent59 that has researched it . You might speak with him

August 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I cough but I dont bring up anything how come???

August 30, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tucson, AZ

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ottawa, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In