Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ottawa, ON
April 27, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I thought it had alot of heart benefits too?

October 22, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was coughing more than usual so I stopped taking it and am not coughing as much. I thing this medicine would be good only if you have a bad cold with cough

May 8, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take it everyday but I don't have mucus.need to speak to dr.

May 7, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you very much Jean I think I will try it

April 27, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many people use it; some find it very helpful, others not so much. If you have serious issues with mucus it can be very helpful. If you don't, then it's probably not something that will help you with your issues. Talk with your pulmonologist about your specific situation and whether it's a good fit for you.

April 27, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tucson, AZ

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Solana Beach, CA