Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Maple Valley, WA
September 19, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yep--that's what "they" say....I hate exercise----but like I mentioned, doing Yoga--just need to become more 'scheduled' doing it......don't like 'schedules' either !! LoL
I suppose the best thing to do is support each other.

September 22, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I quess I'm pretty lucky as my symptoms are quite mild right now. I got diagnosed early and hopefully I can keep it in check for a long time. From what I've been reading EXERCISE is the key.

September 21, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I felt the same way--and I despise this oxygen but have learned to live with it ( better than the alternative ) Zoloft keeps me from having such a "droopy" attitude. Yoga helps me too--I love Priscilla Patrick ( internet and U-tube ) Your attitude sounds great--I think that is 80% Good Luck ! Henny

September 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Maple Valley, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boscobel, WI