Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lonehill, Sandton, Johannesburg
September 29, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Most of the medications you use are known by other names in the US. Usually if you google your term, ours will pop up and vice versa.

September 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I live in Fourways and just asked because a lot of the products and medications etc. that are discussed I am not familiar with. I think it would be nice to have a South African group

September 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi. Not sure if there is a support group in JHB. We could do with one. I am in Krugersdorp.

September 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Lots of South Africans in this group me being one of them. Live in Hurleyvale Edenvale

September 29, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newmarket, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Philadelphia, PA