Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Plymouth, UK

Has Any one Tried cbd oil to get some relief

January 18, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

CBD oil does not get you high. I tried it for 4 months and didn't help nor hinder my COPD...so I stopped using it.

January 21, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get my cbd oil from the dispensary , i am a medical marijuana patient. The cbd oil I use it not derived from hemp . It is from the plant. Too many cbd products available everywhere and can be sold legally because of the hemp . I only trust the kind I use because it is lab tested. It does not give you the high either. It does give your body important cannibiods that help with all sorts of things. I hope this was helpful

January 25, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Works great...... smoke a hit of bud.... makes you cough and you'll feel like. Oh no.... but wait for it. Ahhhh,,, here comes up half your lung butter.... feels good to get it out

January 22, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been using pure cbd oil for about 3 months now , I feel it helps. My doctor recommended it.

January 25, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good luck x

January 29, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rotherham, UK