Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, GA
July 23, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't think it does anything for the lungs.
Not from any information I have read.

July 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I would be interested

July 24, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use it for three years now for body aches and inflammation. Also sleep and anxiety. I can send you the name of the company I like . Let me know..

July 23, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

nope

July 23, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Luverne, MN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Safety Harbor, FL