Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Scotland uk

I have a gurgling noise in my chest when lying down at bedtime,sounds like blowing air through water

January 29, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks traceydownie !
Going to try and get appointment as it is getting scary
Had it slight for over a week but was really noisey and scary
Last night ,
Regards,
Dennis ?

January 29, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

sounds like u need a trip to see ur doctor,, @A MyCOPDTeam Member always better safe than sorry...good luck..x

January 29, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have it too. In hospital for pneumonia and told I have copd and emphasymia . They said I had to be on oxygen 24/7 and stop smoking. When my son died I quit oxygen and started smoking. The noise I hear is fluid in my lungs.i probably shortened my life. I have a bad attitude too many deaths live in my room and lost family and friends because I can't keep up with them . I know is wrong but I don't care if I die except for my husband and other son. But how can you miss them if your dead?

January 30, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My main problem now is my primary doctor I have called four others all the same they were not taking ms patients at this time. The doctors nurse told me that the doctor didn't want to talk to me only my husband because of the medicine I was taking with my doctor of twenty years. I do not understand his reasoning. I feel degraded afraid and hurt that he had the nurse tell me this. I am going to try one last thing call the ms chapter I belong to and ask them how I can get a different doctor. I was amazed that you have a doctor who was willing to help you. After the terrible phone call I was started thinking that maybe this is normal the doctor now has control of my body and my mind. Thankyou Dennis.

February 8, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Noel Hardly!
I was looking for any medication for my chest !
No worries, I’ve been to doctors and got to take
More water retention tabs. For fluid in lungs !
Regards,
Dennis !!

February 6, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Taylors, SC