@A MyCOPDTeam Member i was just about to say jean commented on someone elses question stating it was a scam. x
Yes, my church friends father was given one year to live and oxygen night and day. Took the Wei A and B and was off oxygen in less than one month and now, one year later, walks three miles a day and climbs and trims 65 foot palm trees.
I have COPD and am going to order and try for myself.
yes,not worth it.
yes,i also inquired and I told him i did not think it would be of any benifit and he emailed me their products,you can do just a good going to your local chineese herbaligist,I had some pills years ago,can not remember what they were but they helped with the inflamation,but there is a lot of natural treatments also help,tumeric,garlic etc.
It's a scam, don't waste your money.