...dr set it up higher but it feels good but can it just make it too strong on lungs? and there talking about putting it higher
It may feel really strong to you and you should definitely make them aware that it is uncomfortable; however, the reason you have the bi-pap is to get rid of the CO2 you're retaining, so you don't want it to not get rid of as much as possible. You might ask about a Trilogy machine, which does pretty much the same thing as a bi-pap but can be much more closely calibrated and might be more comfortable for you.
The trilogy pulls out the co2 that stays in your lungs. Much better for you than the BiPap. I retain the co2 as do a lot of COPD patients. Talk to your doctor.
I am going to go for a sleep study in June and will inquire about it then.
Hi Jean I don't find it uncomfortable as matter of fact it helps lots but then i get this tight chest and its like burning so i just wondered if that is possible or maybe that is not the cause that lungs burn and the right side when i breathe is so sore. I do better with the Bi-pap than the C-pap lots better. Just thought that strength might make the lung feel that way ? thank you for being so good at helping your so appreciated hugs and god bless
How is the Trilogy machine different than a BiPap?