Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

Iv have got dizzy lots of times coughing but lately I have been having blackouts it scares me because I never notice them coming , is this normal

April 24, 2019 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes I have had the dizzy feeling and about to pass out

April 29, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes see your Dr. my cough ing under control. I used codeine cough meds, honey and musnex. Take care

April 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

This has happened to me in the past when I got myself into a violent coughing jag. Look up ‘syncope’ on the internet and you will get a possible medical explanation. Please see your Dr to review other possible causes. Best Wishes, judg69

April 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you everyone for your advice , IV to see my specialist next week and I'll talk to him about it , this is the first time iv reached out to anyone , a smoker , I was diagnosed 5 years ago at the age of 45 there are so many things I want to do and Push myself to do them , I'm not ready to slow down but My body tells me different 🤔 IV have more good days than bad at the minute so I'm grateful for that 🤗
I take each day as it comes no matter how hard it is 👊

April 27, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

People do, and sometimes there are things that can be done. See your doc.

April 27, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St Louis, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Armstrong, BC