Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surrey uk

Hi
Hope you are all well. Just a quick question, does anyone use the Trimbow inhaler?
I have been on it for two weeks and feel much more wheezy than when I was Seretide.
It may just be coincidence, so I would like to know how others are getting on with it
Many thanks
Gill

July 7, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Trimdo and found it does the job it's working better than my previous inhalers did

July 27, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I too am on Trimbo, l wasn't sure at first, but ok now. Take care. Bre

August 3, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Iv been on Trimbow for quite some time now
Iv found it to be the best for me
Chat with your respiratory team or gp which ever you see and see what the advise

July 6, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks. I seem to have got use to it now.
It hugs xx

July 6, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Coll and for adding me to your team. Guess we just have to give it time. Keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on with it.

July 9, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Belfast, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surrey uk