They have recommended a non invasive Trilogey respirator for my mom to use at home is anyone using this and if so what has been your experience with it ? Thank you in advance !
There's a difference between a Trilogy machine and Trelegy the medication. The question that was asked was in regard to Trilogy, the machine.
The Trilogy is at this point the best alternative in non-invasive ventilators. They are capable of being calibrated much more closely than bi-paps and can be used during the day as well as at night. I know a number of people who use them and they really make a difference in reducing the CO2. Your Mom is getting the best there is.
Yes I have been using & it’s the best inhaler that I have had to date...
The Trilogy machine is the next generation of the Bi-Pap, which is often prescribed for people who have difficulty ridding themselves of the CO2 that can build up over time. It's not a medication, and is often prescribed as the result of a sleep study or when it is determined that the person has a build-up of CO2 that isn't going away with the usual treatments. Follow this link to see a picture of it: https://www.noinsurancemedicalsupplies.com/resp...(Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)&gclid=Cj0KCQjwh8jrBRDQARIsAH7BsXcZp0EqzHtF2Ebg_pUgv8ZXAyWTlEiWXpsoPm1WfVGMKVNaDVdtmGAaAqksEALw_wcB
I would like to know more about this also! Thanks for any new ideas. I have been on the same meds for years! Thanks,
Sue